Happiness, Strength and Health for ALL
Updated: Mar 11
By far the majority of us want to lead healthy, happy and more fulfilled lives, but the question of how to go about achieving this is usually one may of us have trouble answering. As we all have differing ideas of what brings health and happiness there will never be a one size fits all to this conundrum.
Whether you sign up at a local gym, incorpoarte more wholefoods, opt to try yoga, or integrate a daily walk into your lunch break, you can easily guide yourself toward greater health and energy. But if you’re looking for something new to explore — the Wim Hof Method might be just what you need. It’s easy to practice, free once you learn the method, and boasts powerful results that are scienctifically validated through numerous University studies.
Who Is Wim Hof?
The Wim Hof Method is currently taking the world by storm, and for good reason.
Wim Hof is one incredible human being!
Wim Hof, AKA The Iceman, was born in Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands, in 1959. Wim is now sixty years old and has done much in his life to both inspire and astound those around him. Over the years Wim Hof has put a number of extraordinary achievements to his name, including 26 Guinness World Records. Extensive training enables him to control his breathing, heart rate, and blood circulation and to withstand extreme temperatures. Listed below are some of his most memorable achievements.
- Running a half marathon above the Arctic Circle, barefoot only wearing shorts
- Swimming underneath ice for 66 meters
- Hanging on one finger at an altitude of 2,000 meters
- Climbing Kilimanjaro one the highest mountains in the world while wearing shorts
- He ascended to 22,000 ft on the slopes of Mount Everest, again — wearing nothing but shorts
- Running a full marathon in the Namib Desert without drinking even water
- Standing in a container while covered in ice cubes for extended periods of time (close to 2hours)
These records have sparked a host of interest within the scientific community as many of these feats were previously considered impossible.
The question was - Is Wim Hof simply an outlier - blessed with magical genes? Medical scientists and researchers have been keen to find out. Wim has volunteered to be the subject of many studies over the years, and each time, researchers confirm that while Wim Hof’s abilities are extraordinary, he is still very much human. The studies on people that Wim has trained has produced very similar results validating this method as one we should all at least know about....but better yet PRACTICE!
If its the science and studies behind this Method that interests please you check out: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/science
Wim Hof wants others to understand how he does, what we does. And that’s what the Wim Hof Method is all about. Now Wim Hof teaches and trains people from all over the world, to control their bodies and achieve extraordinary things. It was true privilege to train under his guidance and complete the Certified Instructor certificate over the last year.
When combined, the known benefits of the three pillars of the Wim Hof Method include:
- Boost metabolic rate
- Improved your Immune System response
- Improved sleep
- Reduce and control the sensations associated with cold or discomfort
- Increased Focus and Mental clarity
- Reduce stress, and bring out your greatest sense of inner peace
- And ultimately, increase your Strength, Happiness and Health
Want to learn and ultimately experience the
Wim Hof Method for yourself?
I will be running regular workshops over the coming months. All current workshops and locations are listed on: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/instructors/laurawarren and www.livewild.co.nz/workshops-retreats
The beauty of this Method is once you learn it, its yours for life!!! Tap into your own Potential!