Give the gift of experience and opportunity for transformation!
This purchase allows the person to participate in ANY WIm Hof Method workshop that is happening in New Zealand during 2019 and 2020 with Laura Warren as the instructor.
Locations throughout the North and South Island will be available.
You can keep an eye on all upcoming workshops through the WIm Hof Method Workshop tab on www.revitalizeme.co.nz and just email through your location preference.
In the workshop the focus is on the Three Pillars of the Wim Hof Method, which includes Breathing Exercises, Cold Exposure, and Mindset training.
You will leave you with the practical tools and education to begin or solidify your daily practice.
The Wim Hof Method has been validated by science studies and is a simple and effective way to:
- Manage stress
- Support immune function and reduce inflammation
- Increase energy levels
- Improve your mental health
- Enhance the mind-body connection
- Optimize physical & mental performance
Please note: This method is not advised to be used during pregnancy or if you have epilepsy. or any major health conditions.
Here's what you can expect from this Experience.
- Scientific based information of the overall health benefits and why this method is so effective.
- Create awareness and experience optimal breathing
- Learn the benefits of cold exposure and experience an ice bath
- Understand how Mindset and Commitment can work in your favour
- Leave with the knowledge of how to integrate the method into your lifestyle
- Connect with a new community of people keen to up-level their potential!!
Here's what to bring:
- Yoga mat if you have one
- Warm Layers
- Water bottle
- If you have specific dietary requirements bring a suitable snack
- Paper and pen if you want to take notes.
- Most importantly an open mind and positive attitude!
More details will be provided with your booking confirmation.
There are always limited spaces available for these unique workshops.
Any further questions, contact Laura through Revitalize Me: firstname.lastname@example.org